Saturday, April 6, 2013

Congratulations Lankans

I commend my fellow Sri Lankan Muslims for their patients extra ordinary during the trials and tribulations currently going on. Our duas are with you! Please be the better ones and  do not counter attach their businesses and their people. We are trying hard to make a comfortable living. Do not destroy anyone's hope for a better future.

I thank my fellow citizens and those Sinhala Budhist specially, for apposing and challenging this movement against the innocent Muslims who have done nothing to earn their anger.

Kindly give positive publicity to the matter and create awareness. Do not share any post that disrespect any religion.... Our country is so small with so much variety that gives it its true beauty. Do not let that get ruined.

With my all love to all of humanity!

http://www.colombotelegraph.com/index.php/fashion-bug-attack-a-nation-on-the-edge-it-is-a-moment-of-truth/please read the article here

No comments: